Select a service
I am trained in all the latest hair cutting techniques and styles, to suit all your individual hair needs. Every appointment starts with a complimentary consultation, where we can discuss haircuts, styles, and trends.
- Wet Cut - £27
- Wash Cut & Blowdry - £43
- Restyle - £49
- Blow Dry & Style - £33
- Hair up - £43
I offer a range of hair colouring services from full head colour, right through to your highlights, Balayages, and your vivid colours.
- Regrowth - £38
- Long Regrowth - £43
- Full Head Colour - £76
- Full Head Colour with scattered packets - £92
- Regrowth with scattered packets - £49
- T-section - £45
- Half Head of Highlights - £65
- Full Head of Highlights - £98
- Half Head of Baby Highlights - £87
- Full Head of Baby Highlights - £118
- Toner - £22
I'm specialised in creating lived-in-colour, using advanced colouring techniques to create sun-kissed blondes to your rich dimensional brunettes. Allowing your colour to last between 3-6 months.
- Full Head Balayage with Root Smudge / Shadow Root & Toner - £160
- Half Head Balayage with Root Smudge / Shadow Root & Toner - £124
- Face Frame with Root Shadow & Toner - £87
- Extra Bowls Lightener - £15
Additional visits may be required depending on how much you want to tone.
Consultation needed for Colour Correction - Please call for pricing
Olaplex is free from silicone, sulphates, phthalates, DEA, aldehydes and is never tested on animals. Olaplex has a single patented active ingredient, so cannot be replicated.
- Upgrade for any of my colour services - £15
- Upgrade for any of my cutting services - £25
- Stand-alone treatment - £35
Prices below are estimated costs for all hair extension methods, excluding fitting cost. Accurate pricing at consultation, as price varies depending on length, colour & hair supplier.
- (50g) 18" - £150-£200
- (100g) 18". - £255-£305
- (50g) 20" - £155-£205
- (100g) 20". - £290-£360
- (50g) 24" - £180-£250
- (100g) 24". - £350-£400
- (150g) 24" - £470-£550
- (50g) - Is to only gain thinkness and no length.
- (100g) - Is for a 3/4 head application to gain length and thickness.
- (150g) - Is for a full head application to gain length and thickness.